CyDAS means "Cytogenetic Data Analysis System". It is a software package which can deal with karyotypes written in the ISCN 1995. It can deduce meta-information contained in such karyotypes, like gains and losses of chromosomal material. Ideograms of aberrant chromosomes may be drawn. Also, a graphical representation of extensive data analysis is possible.
- In the Documentation section, you may find a technical description of the classes of the major class library.
- The HowTo section offers description of how common tasks can be done with CyDAS.
- From the Download section, you may download the major dll, example programs and a zipped version of the documentation.
- The Online Analysis section allows for some online analysis,
- including the generation of ideograms for derivative chromosomes,
- and the Online Karyograms for complex karyotypes.
- In the Resources section, you can find links to software and other resources for cytogeneticists.
- About section offers background information on CyDAS, including Website statistics.
- New! The The CyDAS Web Service: makes CyDAS available for those who do not want to or cannot use the CyDAS binaries.